Tula Ergonomic Toddler Carrier - Jack
You might be a hipster if you're partial to beanies, beards, and buffalo plaid....or you just might be our cheeky Tula Baby Carrier: 'Jack’! Jack's print of beavers fashioned in beards, mustaches, flannels, and beanies, is playfully cool enough for the burly babywearer in your life or just adding some fun to your everyday cuddles with baby! Gray and black plaid leg padding and gray canvas finish off the hip look.
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in dark grey
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is made with dark grey canvas.
- Panel: 18" tall & 19" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps:The toddler's strap is 18" when not expanded and 21" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long.
Each Tula Toddler carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 25-50 pounds
- can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 25 pounds and 32 inches tall)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
Free shipping to any destination in Singapore (additional charges apply for CBD area).
Carrier is available for trying at our showroom.