Tula Free-To-Grow - Hope.Faith.Love
Hope. Faith. Love.
We believe that every carrier has its own story. It could be sweet memories of happy times, a little tribute to a special someone or even your private battle that you or your loved ones have conquered.
Our 3rd exclusive print is inspired by and in support of the Pink Ribbon campaign - an international symbol representing awareness and hope for breast cancer patients. Beyond that, we hope the words of support will serve to be an inspiration to all who may be in need of a boost. Keep calm and fight on!
Happie Diapers is pleased to have the opportunity to spread the love and contribute to raising funds for the Breast Cancer Foundation of Singapore.
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
Price includes free courier to any destination in Singapore!
Carrier is available for trying in our retail shop!
Peninsula Shopping Centre
3 Coleman Street #03-20 S(179804)